Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Theta Burn...where does the time go?

Oh where does the time go? The last year decayed much faster than normal. Now when it comes to option trading I love to be positive theta, in other words I love to sell premium with the intent of taking advantage of the decay of the extrinsic value of an option. But when it comes to life in general I sometimes forget to realize how precious time really is, I think we are all guilty of this.

Well enough with the geeky spin...I woke up this morning and could not believe how fast this year had passed by...and more than that, how many months have passed since I created this blog. Believe it or not but it has been 18 months...WOW! And boy has my trading come a long way since then...I continue to learn everyday.

I wish I could be posting more but unfortentully the job just does not allow for the time at the moment. So until then I will continue to post as I have time.

Just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment