Friday, January 11, 2013

Site Re-Launch & Revitalization Coming Soon!

 
Hello and welcome to 2013!

It has been a long...long....long time since I have last posted to the blog.

Jason and I started this blog back in May of 2009 as a place to share our trade ideas and market analysis. Eventually it grew to a few other contributors and developing traders posting off and on over the past few years. A big part of the time of no activity from me was due to the fact that I was trading professionally for an oil company for about 2 years, and I really could not post about the proprietary trades I was making in house. My focus internally led to way less trading activity in my personal account. I have since moved on to new endeavors and am ready to re-launch and revitalize this trading blog and community. I have a vision of what I want this site to become for myself and the rest of the community. Be patient, and over the next several weeks and months you will see this community come alive.

Stay Tuned!

 Dominic

No comments:

Post a Comment