Monday, June 1, 2009

Comments on the blog..

Hey Guys...I am currently trying to figure out how to have the comments for each post show directly under the post so that you do not have to click on the post to see the comments. In the mean time you do have the option on a per post basis to subscribe to comments, so that you know when ever there is a new comment to a post. If either of you have any expierence with blogs and no how to show the comments on the home page of the blog please let me know.

Thanks

4 comments:

  1. So it does not look like I can show the comments on the main page, but I have made it so that when you click on the comments, they open up in a new window so that you to not navigate away from the posts page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't have many features... On my wish list is to have emails automatically sent to you if there's a new post or comments added...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that for any post that you comment on, you can subscribe to that particular post so that an email will be sent to you when ever a new comment is left. I will look into the email feature for new posts.

    p.s you will see at the bottom of the comments page a check box that says email follow-up comments to ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep but I wish it was automatic. lol

    ReplyDelete