Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm out TCK

Guess no one's really active in this seesaw market. 2 new updates:

TCK $12.5 Jan. 10: Sold out at $7.1 bought at $3.6 about 3-4 weeks ago. That's about a 97% profit. I wanted to lock in profits like a pig not a hog. I have a feeling this one like FEED & ANDE is going higher and I will keep this one on my Watchlist screen.

EEE: Got stopped out at .98¢ this morning. I picked up this energy play at $1.03. The trend is in jeopardy of breaking to the downside.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Only a 97% return in 3 weeks and you call yourself a trader? Sounds like you should buy a mutual fund and get a real job my friend.

    I haven't been doing anything lately. I took a look at all the 3x5 notecards on my desk for the last month and needless to say all my ideas would have been profitable. But then again if you put on any bullish play in the last 3 months you've made money.

    Next Friday is a big day for me when June options expire. I've got two covered call positions that are in the money and will probably get taken away, TBT $50, USO $32, and I've got naked puts on JPM at $31 and SLV at $14 or $15, can't remember. So I'll have to wait and see how things shake out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of in the same boat. I have the USO naked $33 and $34 puts, The JPM naked $30 puts, and the Dry's $7.5 naked puts. I am about even on the Dry's puts and as of today have caputred about 60-75% of the time value on all the other naked puts I sold last week.

    ReplyDelete