Friday, March 8, 2013

Markets Continue March Higher



As we have recently taken out the highs on the year I continue to stick with my thesis that the theme for this market in 2013 is onward and upward. In a recent post I mentioned that I used the recent pullback when we had a spike in volatility to add some more positions. I am basically 95% invested in my IRA portfolio and will likely remain invested throughout 2013. I will however keep capital available in my trading account to make other trades as I see opportunity.

I think we likely continue marching higher until the SPY reaches its highs from back in 2007 at $157.52 before we see any meaningful pullback. At some point I will likely get some short deltas mixed in the bunch to offset my long directional bias as a hedge.

Good Luck Trading!



And 1 favor that we ask: 

If you like the hard work we put into our blog posts and videos, PLEASE help us out by sharing them. Click the share links below and share them on FB, twitter, etc. It really helps us get more exposure and grow IN THE MONEY TRADES!

No comments:

Post a Comment