Tuesday, June 25, 2013

8% Corrective Move On /ES, Whats Next?


We have had a very nice corrective move on the /ES the past few sessions. And since topping out at 1,685 (the all time high), we have traded off about 130 handles or about 8%. The question is whether the move is over or will we see lower prices?

I continue to be short the /ES (net delta position) as I believe we could see a bit more downside until we see 1,530 on the /ES and then that will likely be followed by some consolidation through the rest of the summer. In the above chart you can see the profitability range I have highlighted in grey based on my aggregated position in the /ES. To date I have collected about 100 /ES points in premium over 52 contracts traded. Although I have collected 100 points my max gain is only 70 points or $3,500 on this aggregated position with 66 days left to expiration.

Good Luck Trading!

In The Money Trades


And 1 favor that we ask: 

If you like the hard work we put into our blog posts and videos, PLEASE help us out by sharing them. Click the share links below and share them on FB, twitter, etc. It really helps us get more exposure and grow IN THE MONEY TRADES!

No comments:

Post a Comment