Monday, November 23, 2009

Day Trading Update

I stared my Day Trading account with $5,000. As of Today my account balance is about $1,500, Below is a breakdown of my losses:

1) Losses related to day trades : -$2,180
2) Losses related to Commissions & Fees: -1,213
3) Losses related to Platform Fees: -$87

Total Loss: $-3,480
Remaining: $1,520

I will not be placing any more day trades for the remainder of this year. I will try again in January. I am not in the right frame of mind to continue my day trading activities. Over the next month in a half I will re-group and make a decision if day trading is the something I want to continue and if it is for me. I find that I am much more comfortable and a lot less anxious trading options on a longer time frame.

I will keep you guys posted. This is all part of the process. I am Leaning a lot towards discontinuing all day trading activities at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment