Friday, November 27, 2009

Worden Charting Software Workshop

Last week I attended a workshop for Worden in Anaheim. I've been using their Telechart Platinum charting software since May and was excited to see that they were giving away $50 to those who attended the workshop. Initially I was only going to go for the coupon but ended up staying the entire day 6 hours learning about features, scans, filters, indicators, etc... Julia Ormond was the presenter and I was really impressed with her expertise and insight. Anyways they sent me a recap of what was covered and I thought I'd share.:

Right now I pay $60 for Telechart & will wait until May to renew and possibly add Stockfinder. Worden is the maker of freestockcharts.com.
http://videos.worden.com/classes/AnaheimClassNotes_1109.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment