Monday, November 9, 2009

Studying video

Ironically Dom gave me a tool that I naturally gravitate to in whatever I do. When I was passionate about surfing I would collect surf videos and watch them incessantly which meant I had no real social life all throughout school. My favorite athletes from Kobe to Peyton Manning to Kelly Slater study film like no one else. It becomes they're obsession to learn and progress. So it's time to get serious about taking the trading to the next level. I just installed the recorder and will begin recording my trading and plays. ThanX Dom! BTW- What is the PlanetMaster file for? And was I supposed to install the program under the Administrator?

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what that file was for. I just put everything that Roy put in my drop box. But I just remember installing it and not much after that. Let me know if you have any issues.

    ReplyDelete