Friday, September 3, 2010

I just read this on Hedgeye



HEDGEYE
I just read this on Hedgeye


Hi dominicdibernardo.uploadpost@blogger.com,

I have been reading a lot of the research from the folks over at HedgeEye and I tend to agree with a lot of the stuff they are saying. Although in the short term the market is rallying I think it is important to keep everything in perspective and remain nimble.

I think you'd be interested in this note from Hedgeye. Click the link below to read the article:

https://www.hedgeye.com/friend_invitations/click_link_in?token=43d502c15d4173d2e213671727494c83db59e12c




This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment