Wednesday, July 8, 2009

T3live.com Feedback

Actually like this site... I listen to the broadcast commentary and market screens on the virtual Trade Floor... kinda actually feels like your around other traders with CNBC in the background, chatter and just general noise. I really enjoy listening to Sperls of Wisdom and play by play analysis/style to the market. This is exactly the kind of environment I would love to be around: a real forum to interact with other experienced traders.

May actually consider subscribing. Thanks Dominic for the tip.

1 comment:

  1. No problem man. I would reccomend a subscription. I am just holding off until I go live with SMB. Plus I have a lot of speculation and some strong hints that SMB and T3 will be doing something together soon. SMB has some of the same kind of tools. Like morning meetings to go over market landscape, stock in play, they have a list of stocks with levels.

    By the way, where are you located?

    ReplyDelete