Monday, September 7, 2009

Range Play



So above is a edited video of what SMB refers to as the OGT or One Good Trade. They treat trading as a sport and you are required to record the open and close and periodically submit to them edited video with commentary on what you define as a good trade. A good trade does not have to be a profitable trade, as long as the risk/reward was there and you were following the fundamentals that they lay out in the program. I plan to continue to record my trading so that I can review my strengths and weaknesses. I will periodically post video to share with you guys.

Just a caveat, this video is from the beginning of my training. Video's in the future should have more discussion about what I am seeing related to my tape reading skills.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Looks like I am going to have to find another way to post this thing. As if you just upload it directly to Blogger it does not let you enlarge the video. Maybe I need to upload to youtube.com first and then link it.

    I will try again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See if you guys can see this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThanX 4 sharing Dom! Textbook Buddy. Great 2 trades. It's the let's do it again trade technique. Everything looked fantastic in terms of video clarity. TTYT

    ReplyDelete