Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Twitter Feeds?

Hey Dom,

I am bummed that we still don't have any means of sharing stock picks and watchlists... I'm been more consistent and active with my tweets about picks and I would love to see what you're watching or shorting or making money on. More specific what SMB is feeding you.

Do you have a twitter account? If so lemme know. Maybe you could incorporate that into the blog? I added a twitter "gadget" to my blog.

Otherwise we're not really helping each other's trades just reflections.

Let me know what you think...

3 comments:

  1. I do have a twitter account and I just added the twitter gadget. To be honest with you though I think that the best way that we will be able to share is through the skype. Because a lot of the time I want my attention to be focused on the market. With twitter I have to turn my focus away and type. I guess maybe a combination of the too. Not sure if you have downloaded it or not but there is something called tweet deck that makes following someone much easier and to tweet.

    Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you use Skype? Are you best available on the chat or call? Let me know which is the most efficient and accessible way to share 411.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me the chat is most convenient, so my hands are free to react to the market. I sent you a text, log in tomorrow morning and I will call you on the skype.

    ReplyDelete