Thursday, September 3, 2009

Skype Morning Call....

So this morning we had our first live morning call, where we shared ideas of what we were looking at and trading. I think we all benefited from listening in and contributing.

I think this is the kind of sharing that you wanted to get to Mark. Let me know what you thought and if you think this is something you would want to do on a regular basis. I know that Steve is game for it.

I think also in addition to those files that I am sharing with you in the drop box, you may be able to pick up on the tape reading just from listening to me call things out and watching the same stocks that I am trading. One thing that you may want to consider is getting either a lightspeed demo account or a live account so that you know that you are looking at exactly what I am looking at.

In the near future I will start to add video of my screen that I will edit and add audio too so that you can all see what I see when I am in the trade and what the tape looks like. I think that AUY would had been a perfect example today, but I did not have my screen recorder on.

Let me know what you guys think.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dom, Great stuff this morning!!! Learned alot about how you approach your pre-market prep. Thanks for introducing me to Stephen. I am now rethinking not coming into work and trading. I can't focus and I'm always frazzled and juggling too many jobs rather than just trading.

    Same time same place tomorrow? Anything you can share would be invaluable. I'm also considering heading down with you to watch Mike trade the opening in La Jolla.

    Let me know what you thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes same time tomorrow, 5:30 am. I really think you should come on Tuesday and watch Mike trade. You will be awed. That is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark, I think I may have found a way to download the video files from the SMB site. I will try it this weekend when I return from camping. Below is the site I found that is suppose to tell you how.

    http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2005/04/2597/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool beans Dom. Let me know if you can cuz you could save me some dough. I'll talk to on Monday to let you know what time I'll be leaving on Tuesday. ThanX for all your insight!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete