Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update

I'm not doing much right now with trading. I spend an hour a day seeing what happened and looking at a few option related opportunities, but that's about it. I've got 3 bull call spreads on the books and just kind of letting them go and see what happens. Between my last semester of school, job searching, and networking, I don't have a whole lot of free time. If I do I plan on starting the Level II CFA studies. My rough plan is still on track to finish in December and then be available to trade full time if I chose to. I don't see me having a job lined up by then as I don't even know what I want to do exactly just yet. I'm hoping that by the time January rolls around I'll have a lot more information from you two on your experiences that will help me decide what my next move will be.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about considering the SMB training in NYC sometime around the beginning of the year... $7500 for about 4 weeks plus room and board. Think it would be invaluable no matter what financial direction you ultimately choose...

    ReplyDelete