Monday, August 3, 2009

Misc questions

What is the subscription price for T3? Is it possible to just keep signing up for free trials forever? Is the free trial the same feed as the subscription?

Mark, on the $1 stock trades, is that through IB? I only trade stocks there when I do a covered call so I really don't know the fees for stocks, but I noticed they charged me $10 to sell 2000 shares of F the other day. I had anticipated only trading options in that account when I opened it so didn't pay attention to the stock fees.

4 comments:

  1. I guess you can do the T3 free trial unlimited amount of times as long as you continually create different email accounts. This is my 2nd time around. May go for 3rd after this one is up. The site really helps me get a better feel for market sentiment, technical analysis, stock picks, understanding successful day trading, and actually helps get me stay focused on finding stocks throughout the day. Also like a TV I enjoy the background noise of the traders commentary.

    Yes my trades were through IB. Ummm... I know that they don't charge a flat fee and since you unloaded a considerably large size that could have factored into the price. I always check/preview order before transmitting my orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I beleive everything is the same for the free trial at T3 live. To pay for all of their services it is about $225 a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $225 a month seems cheap if it gave you an edge or opened up trading ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may pick up the T3 TV for $40 a month and see how that goes. I like listening to the chatter but can't justify the $174-$224 expense at this point.

    ReplyDelete