Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Watching a high flighe

I have my eye on FSLR. I have wanted to get involved in the stock every time it has a major pull pack. It is pulling back to support of 140 which makes it interesting. It is currently trading $60 off its high a month ago at $147. I am very interested with a pull back between 130-140. The options are just so damn expensive. I would most likely initiate a position with a call spread $5-$20 in length. I could also play it by selling a put spread for a credit to my account. Not sure yet.

Please provide me your input on this stock and this play in general.

1 comment:

  1. Still have my eye on this one with its $7 pull back, it is still not at a price I am ready to execute at. I am leaning towards the put spread, haven't decided on the strikes or the month yet. I also will only do 5 contracts as dollar wise this will be equivelent if not more to my normal size.

    ReplyDelete