Monday, January 4, 2010

Complementary Newsletters

I put two files in the dropbox. I don't know if I know how to use that thing correctly so let me know if you are able to find them. If not I'll email them. They are two temporary complementary newsletters from some of the CBOE webinar presenters. Just thought I would share. One is "Option Advisor" from Bernie Schaeffer. I have heard this guy referenced in Barron's for many years and seen him on CNBC. The other is "The Option Strategist" by Larry McMillan. This guy was a particularly good speaker and I liked his presentation topics. I'm going to take a look at his free newsletter for a while and read his book before I make any further decisions on him. Jon Najarian and some others consider this guy to be one of the living Holy Grails of option traders. I'll take a look and make my own decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment